Essential features for Ewallet Mobile Apps
Ewallet mobile app has started dominating the online payment market and is increasingly being preferred for quick and fuse-free transactions. This is an easier way to get rid of the waiting time to pay bills or transfer money than the traditional method. An ewallet app requires a different set of features depending on the target market. We understand this very well, therefore we have a huge stack of features readily available to infuse into your mobile payment app.
Ewallet Mobile Apps Features
If you have decided to have an ewallet, it is essential to determine which mobile wallet you need. Apart from the payment method, the features with which your mobile application is integrated will also affect the overall mobile app development. Here is list for features:
Customer Onboarding – We create a seamless onboarding experience for your customers to improve retention.
- Transaction History -Users can check all the previous transactions that they have made on the mobile payment application itself.
- Add Money – Users can add and store funds to the mobile app digital wallet to use for online services and payments. PIN, Fingerprints, Retina Scans – Users are asked to set a four-digit secured pin, Fingerprints, or retina scan authentication to enable instant transactions.
- Send and Receive Funds – Users can enter the recipient phone number, or they could scan the barcode of the recipient’s application to send money.
- PIN, Fingerprints, Retina Scans – Users are asked to set a four-digit secured pin, Fingerprints, or retina scan authentication to enable instant transactions.
- Bill Payments – The E-wallet app facilitates you to pay your essential bills such as electricity, water tax, and phone bills in the most convenient way.
- 24×7 Help Support – This is one of the essential features for your customers face any problem related to payment or any other service, then you need to offer help to your customers.
- Refer a Friend – This is a type of promotional feature or tool where you ask or urge the user to spread the application, for which they will be offered with lucrative offers and attractive discounts on every transaction.
Ewallet Mobile Apps Admin Panel
- Dashboard– The admin dashboard is very personalized to give the administrator an overview of the entire online payment business.
- User Management – The admin is able to see the list of users using the application, and also can restrict them from specific features and services.
- Reporting – To make reporting simpler for the admin to interpret, the admin panel provides advanced analytics and reporting.
- Merchant Management – The panel allows the admin to integrate special offers to the merchant services.
High-power technology stack for your eBanking Mobile apps
Our tech has it all. Don’t spend time explaining your business needs to inexperienced mobile app developers.